Ranch & Bacon Chicken Croissants
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 4 TBS. chopped green onion (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 5 tsp. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup diced celery (optional)
- 2 (10-13 oz.) cans of chicken, drained.
- 1/2 - 3/4 bag of Hormel Real Bacon Pieces
- Lettuce (optional)
Directions: Blend together the mayo, milk, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, and dry mustard. Add the celery and onion (optional). Flake the chicken with a fork and add to the ingredients. Mix well. Chill for several hours for the flavors to combine. Serve on croissants (add lettuce if you want ).