2.5.10

Getting to Know ME - May Day style


1. Are you superstitious?
Nope


2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
A Dolphin

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?
spandex

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
I love to watch vlogs!  Helps me feel like i know the person, of course I am terrified of doing a vlog!

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?
My eyebrows, and that was enough!

6. Are you a spender or a saver?
A little of both, but I can save money very well

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
Ummmmm.... probably Jack Black

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?
I used to

If you want to play along, head over to MannLand and link up

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm terrified of doing vlogs too. I've actually started a few, flubbed up and quit lol.

Ann said...

i'd never wear spandex either!

Daisygirl said...

I said dolphin too! Happy Sunday!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I love Jack Black!!