1.5.10

5QF again hee hee



1.
If you could, would you go back to high school?

Heck NO!!!!

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

A promise of a Healthy, happy life... and to be instantly out of debt!

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

Wizards of Waverly Place

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Tough one, but recently Dr. Pepper

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

My health, it's an ever changing thing for me and a struggle all the time


Sound like fun?  Wanna play along?  Head over to My Little Life and link up! 

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I have read a few blogs that have donw this and they all so NO to HS! I LOVED HS! I would go back in a second lol LOVE DR. PEPPER & Love you!! =D Have a great weekend.

Jenilee said...

I feel like such a dork for liking those shows. It makes me feel like i kid most of the time! Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

Mama M. said...

Ooooh, Wizards...dang...there ARE some good kid's shows out there!

Glad you joined in again!