8.9.09

My Love of Fall

This is totally off the wall and that's okay by me, because that is who I am. I am curious to know more about my readers. What things do you think of at this time of year? I am always reminded of picnics and the return of fall. The wish of that certain dampness and almost musty smell that is Fall.
Whit and I were out taking our lil Miss for a walk and he mentioned the leaves changing. This is one of my favorite parts of fall. I love every season, or all different reasons. So share, what do you think of at this time of year?

2 comments:

Mademoiselle Deva said...

I love fall! Love love love!!! Actulally I posted about fall too!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have a love hate relationship with Fall. I love the cool weather and the changing leaves and Halloween but I'm a teacher and fall means back to work.