18.8.09

It's been tooooo long!

I realize its been a while since my last post, so I figured I would hop on and say hello. Perhaps drop a line, and inform everyone what I have been up to. I have been really putting a lot of time and effort in to my other blog, The Neuff's Puppy 'Dish.' I guess it's become my little baby! Along with job hunting and training Missy and nurturing the ever blooming relationship that I have with Whit, I haven't had much time for anything else. Who am I kidding? Whitney and I have some life! I mean, it's a struggle from time to time, much like everyone's is, but we remain optimistic with the hands we have been dealt and we embrace each day. We are truly happy to have each other and we find joy and true happiness just being in each others company.

He gave me my first skate boarding lesson the other day, per my request might I add. Those of you who know me well SHOULD be laughing as I am probably the most accident prone person on the face of the earth. Plus I have always maintained the fact that big people and skating don't mix :D And that's in any form, ha ha! But it was really fun, and I never fell. The question would be, did I move... barely. It was a blast, maybe I will pick it up by some miracle some day. I give skateboarders due credit... it takes much talent and strong leg muscles! Well for now, I hope this will tide you over til next time. Happy blogging everyone!

No comments: