27.9.10

Momma went home

Okay so I know I haven't been posting very much lately.  Let me just give an update.  Mom went home on the 14th of this month.  It was a short, but good, trip!  I love that lady.  She brings so much joy and humor to my life.  It was really nice having her here.  Reminded me of when I was little and would get sick, and momma was always there. 
So yeah, went to the Dr this last week on Wednesday and he told me that I have another 6 weeks without any pressure.  He said the Xrays looks good and that the incision is healing well.  He told me that I need to be using my walker more, so I've been doing that.  I also have been trying to do some leg exercises as I've noticed that my muscle is wearing away from lack of use.  My foot doesn't hurt as much now, mainly only where the incision was. 
It's getting cooler here, and I love it.  Just put the big blanket on the bed today.  I love sleeping under a heavy comforter when it's cold outside.  Love the chill in the air at night and feeling all toasty in my bed.  I keep waiting for October, and the feel of Halloween.  I might put up some decorations and what not.  We will see.  I honestly already feel all Halloweeny.  I did a post last year about my Halloween Traditions and I can't wait for another scary movie marathon.  I made my famous Ummm Yumm Taco Soup on Thursday.  It was soooo good.  I'll try to do better with my posting.

1 comment:

Jarrie said...

I am so glad you are still alive and up to blogging again:) Keep them coming.