28.10.09

How To Make Taco Soup

I know I mentioned a while ago in a Fab Friday Newz post that I had made my Taco Soup and promised to slap the Recipe up on the Ole Blog, so here it is!

1 lb ground beef (browned)
2 Cans of Black Beans (15oz)
2 Cans of White Corn (15oz)
1 Package of Ranch Dressing Mix
4 Cups of Water
1 Box of Zatarains Red Beans and Rice

Brown your ground beef in a frying pan.  In a Crock pot combine the beans, corn, ranch, water, and browned meat. Cook on high for 3 hours, or on low for 5 hours.  Then add the Zatarains and let cook an additional 30 minutes on high.  Ummm.... Yummm, Taco Soup!  Serve this soup with cheese, sour cream, salsa, tomatoes, onions, green onions, saltines, plain or with anything you like!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

How did you know I just got a crock pot & have been looking for yummy recipes to try!?!? AMazing =D Thanks for sharing lady!

Dont forget to enter my giveaway!! Or I will hunt you down =D

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy. A great Fall meal. Oh, and wenchard is my new favorite word ;)

Unknown said...

I think many of us are ready for the soups and stews of autumn. I know I've been making at least one a week lately. Love having those on hand:) I would like to invite you to share this for Crock Pot Wednesday. The link is already up and waiting for you to join in. Thanks a bunch.

Red said...

I love soups this time of year and this one sounds different and delicious!

Thanks for sharing!

Marti @ forkingit.blogspot.com

Cole said...

So easy and yummy! Can't wait to try it! :-)