9.7.10

Vlog off no camera style!



I really wanted to Vlog again this week, cause it's kind of fun even if I am a chicken... but it took like literally 3 hours for my last video to upload, SOOOO until I find something to condense my files I won't be Vlogging.  Don't worry Jen... I will be looking today!  I love your Meme/Blog hop/Blog carnival.  It's way fun!

1. Would you rather be super hot (I mean like burning hot) with 1000.00 dollars to spend where ever you wanted or on a tropical beach completely poor and naked?
 I HATE both these options.  I seriously hate being hot, like seriously.  I pretty much turn into the devil when I get hot enough!  BUT I would never choose to go naked, so I guess I am stickin it out sweaty style!

2. Would you rather eat a sardine or a snail?
 A sardine, but I would rather not eat either LOL  I just feel like a slug would be so much thicker and juicy and icky, but a sardine is smaller and I think I could chew it up real quick and gag it down!

3. Would you rather have fame and fortune or love?
LOVE!  Always love!  I always used to dream that I could make a career with my music, but WITHOUT the fame and fortune.  People used to say I was crazy.  Never wanted it!

If you wanna play along, please go link up at A Daily Scoop of Chaos!!!

friday-follow

8 comments:

Laura said...

On #1, I would choose hot because I figure with $1000 to spend, I could buy a fan, but I'm no eating a snail or a sardine!

Following from Friday Follow! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Daisygirl said...

yeah thanks for linking up!!! I'm laughing at your first commenter cause ya you could buy a fan or a bucket full of ice!

Vloggerlyfe said...

Love your answers!

Anonymous said...

I hate being hot too. I keep this house an icebox in the summer and I have the bills to prove it :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the follow! Love the blog! Following you right back! :)

Mama Hen said...

I agree about love. It is everything! You have a new follower from Friday Follow! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

Jarrie said...

love the new look!!

Hazel Nut said...

I agree with you on number 1, neither one sound appealing, and my husbands family already talked me into eating a snail...big, big mistake! Love, love, love, I hear ya :)

Nice to meet you! Glad that I joined Friday Follow Me this week, I have found so many great new bloggers
:)