27.6.10

Getting to Know Me!!

Getting to know YOU
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
Nothing


2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
 Nope, but I sometimes at work they are on.  I never have any clue whats going on


3. Favorite clothing brand?
 This is a really tough one.  Seriously almost all my clothes are from Old Navy.... does that count!


4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
 Probably a Maid Service for a Year, eventhough I would end up redoing whatever she did cause I didn't like the EXACT way she did it!


5. would you ever vajazzle?
 NO, that is a definite NO!


6. Favorite Disney Princess?
 This also is a tough one for me, it's gotta be Ariel.  I think I watched that movie every day for a year!


7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
 I think it was the Notebook. 


8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
 No, knock on wood.  I'm such a baby about things... I scarcely think I could survive it!


 Wanna Play along?  Head on over to Daily Scoop of Chaos and Link up!

3 comments:

Daisygirl said...

I love Ariel too...I just love Disney...ah to have the life of a Disney princess!

Ya Old Navy counts I love Old Navy!

Happy Sunday!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenna you are precious!!!!! I just love you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenna you are precious!!!!! I just love you!!!!!!!