- 3/4 C Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 C (2 oz) tub-style light cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp fat-free italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 6 slices low sodium turkey breast - thinly sliced
- 4 round lavash wraps (I couldn't find lavash wraps, so I used "flatout" flatbread)
- Steam Broccoli, covered, for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- While the broccoli cooks, combine cream cheese, dressing, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Combine broccoli, cream cheese mixture over medium-high heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Spread turkey mixture evenly over lavash wraps ("flatout" flatbread)