19.12.10

Irritated

I'm kind of upset right now.  I just got a super upsetting email.  Not because of any bad news or anything.  Just someone being extremely harsh and opinionated.  It makes for a sad Sunday morning when you wake up to "yuck" in your inbox.  I trusted this person with some information, nothing too personal or scary, and they decided to spread the news.  Then they wonder why I am being closed off and not being as open with them.  Well it's because you can't keep your mouth shut.  Not only that but you are controlling.  You want things done in your time when it's convenient for you.  Things used to be different before you were around, and sadly you're not going anywhere.  So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I wish my life wasn't so difficult right now because sadly I need your help at the moment eventhough you hurt me and drive me nuts.  You wonder why I don't come by, but when I do all you do is lecture me.  I wish I had a better understanding of why you do the things you do, but I don't so I am stuck!

5 comments:

BNM said...

im so sorry to hear that hun if you ever need to talk im here :) Hope things get better for you soon!

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

Awww thank you so much. I am more frustrated than anything right now. I hate being told anything. I just hope it gets better sometime!

Actuary Mom said...

That sounds terrible. I hope everything resolves itself.

Stopping by from SITS.

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

I hope so too. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jewelyn said...

if you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, make peanut butter. :) but seriously, just give me the address, and i'll take care of it... that person will never bother you again. Ok just kidding again. But really, I hope your day gets better. <3