23.12.10

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I am so excited for Christmas I can hardly stand it!  I can't believe it's only two days away.  Can't wait!  We are expected to get a couple inches of snow here today and I imagine, based on the weather forecast, that the snow will stick around for Christmas.  Who doesn't love a white Christmas?  We're going to make a ham and potatoes and corn and homemade rolls and Banana cream pie.  Pretty plain for most I guess, but it's a lot for just a couple of people.  I love to cook.  Kinda hard with the foot still healing, but I can't wait!  I know I already said that, but I'm just so excited!  Oh and I got a Christmas Bonus, so I went ahead and got something special for my mom.  Now I just need to think of something for my sis.  Kinda hard with that one!  She's got everything. LOL!  What are your dinner plans for Christmas?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas Eve we go to mom's which is right across the driveway.. so not far to travel and just stay home on Christmas being lazy

Shell said...

Merry Christmas!

I'm cooking dinner here. Just us and then my mil. Ham, sweet potatoes, green beans, mac & cheese, rolls, and pecan pie. Yum!

BNM said...

im excited too! All I have to do is bake desserts for 2 houses. We go to my granny's christmas eve for dinner & then my mom's christmas day. I get out of cookin on the holidays lol

Nicole said...

Your dinner sounds delish! I love Christmas too! Although I don't know a white one :( the bf and I head to my family in the morning and his family in the evening it's exhausting but I love it :)

Nanny Anna said...

We are spending the Holiday with our daughters, sons in law and grandbabies...all together at my oldest daughters home. She is doing all the cooking. She loves cooking as much as I do and said she wants to do it all this year.

She is making t
Ham today and Turkey tomorrow. She has been backing everyones fav pies too.

No white Christmas for us though, she lives in Arizona. We have snow at home but it will have to wait for our return.

Merry Christmas!

Anna