9.8.10

I'm not dead

Seriously, right now I can't think of anything to write about.  I've been on this kick for a few days.  I guess I could give an update on my foot.  I got off those pain meds, and what a difference.  I can actually function again.  Of course I have a lot more pain, but it's worth it to not sleep ALLLLLLLL the time, and I have been.  Well before I got off the percocet.  Now I am back on vicodin and I try not to take them all the time.  I have always feared becoming addicted to any drug in any way shape or form.  Needless to say, my foot hurts quite a bit, but not unbearably.  I've been doing a little blog designing, so at least my mind is functioning well enough not to screw some stuff up.  LOL  I am sorry that I am at a loss for words, just thought I would update ya'll.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling a little more "with it" and hope that things get much better SOON!
;-)

HUGS

Nicole said...

You are the best! {{hugs}}