29.7.10

Surgery Update

Alright so I was supposed to have surgery on Monday, but basically they called me and said they were going to move it up to tomorrow.  I am actually kind of happy about this sudden news because the more time I have to stew over the surgery the more scared and upset I get.  Since I have less than 24 hours, I probably won't get all worked up over it.  I had to work today and that wore me out!  I am sooo tired and just want to take a nap, plus the good ole pain killers - vicodin - are working hard core and keeping me from waiting to hurt everything. 

So I snapped a few shots of my leg all jazzed up, and here they are.  I wish I had a pic of the x-ray.  I will take more pics after the surge to keep you all updated.  5:30 comes early.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You will be fine! You are such a rock star =D Keep us posted!!!

Daisygirl said...

Well I am glad they moved up the surgery! Just said a prayer for you that everything just goes perfect!

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

Thanks ladies! I appreciate the prayers!