- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/8 Cup buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Set out all your ingredients.
- Set a stove element with a pan to medium heat.
- Combine the 4 dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder -- two Tablespoons, not two Teaspoons as some have suggested, salt) in a bowl.
- Add the buttermilk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Now the pan should be ready for your batter, so spoon one pancakes' worth of the mixture into the pan.
- Flip [carefully] when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, or if the edges are looking stiffened.
- Repeat until the batter is gone, and try not to eat them all while you're cooking them.
For more Delish recipes, head over to All the Small Stuff and link up!