17.6.10

Product Review... of sorts!

I've been sick off and on for several years with an illness that left the Dr.'s stumped.  At my lowest points I wasn't even able to leave my bed.  Some days were better than others, but my lack of energy left me feeling worthless and embarrassed.  I lost my job, I lost my scholarship for school, and I pretty much lost my life.  My mother told me about this product; Aloe Pearl.  She wasn't sure what it could do for me, and wasn't making any guarantees, but figured it couldn't hurt!  So I tried it with some skepticism and was amazed at the difference it made in my energy level.  I've been taking Aloe Pearl for about two months now.  I take it in the morning and at night, but if I forget I notice a dramatic difference in my overall performance.  I notice my thoughts aren't as focused, I'm more sluggish, and I just lack that extra uumph I get when I do take the Aloe Pearl.  I am so glad that I was introduced to such a healthy, life changing product because I've gotten my life back.

I also use other products of theirs and they are alll amazing!  If you want to check out their site, please visit them at www.dandyday.com

No comments: