12.4.10

My weekend

This weekend was a lot of fun because Whit and I spent time with our kids pets outside, enjoying the beautiful weather.  Doing some of this


Planting some of these


And these


And these

We planted more flowers, which haven't bloomed yet, but I will post more pics when the garden really gets going.  Growing up we always had a gorgeous yard.  It brought back loads of memories... going to strawberry hill farms and picking out all kinds of beautiful flowers, and spending the day planting them with mom and dad.  Whitney's dad was an arborist, and his Grandmother was given an award in our city for having the most beautiful yard.  Being that we both have such strong ties to gardening, it was really fun to plant flowers this weekend.  I can't wait to see them in full bloom!

1 comment:

Vloggerlyfe said...

I can't wait for our Garden to take off either!