28.3.10

Incognito

Hey everyone!  I know I've been missing AGAIN!  I've been so busy trying to get things in my life organized again now that I am feeling a little better.   We've been catching up on Blog Designs, and  since the weather has been nicer, we've been spending time outside too.  LOVE THAT!  In any case... I guest posted at one of my favorite blogs ever today!  



Actually this blog was my inspiration for really making something of my blog.  Well, other than something just my family and friends could read.  It probably sounds so stupid, but I had no idea there was this whole world out here just waiting with friends to be made!  I had no idea how therapeutic it would/ could be, and I never would have dreamed that I would be making money this way.  I've found a really love for blogs and an even greater love for blog design!

So, if you want to take a look at the blogging tips I gave over at Or So She Says... please head on over.  Leave a comment.  They seriously have an amazing blog.  They have guest posters every Sunday.  They talk about real life situations with a sense of humor.  I love those ladies!

No comments: