23.9.09

Want Cute Fonts For Blogger?

I am sure you have noticed my new fonts, and a few other adjustments to my page. As I said... I tinker. I can't take any credit at all for this one though. Ms. Amanda over at her Fab blog has loads and loads of the cutest and cutest fonts ever! The best part of it is that ANYONE can see them. A lot of other fonts must be installed before one can see them, so what is the use in having them? You could have gone to someones blog... and they could have had it all shnazzed and because you didn't have that specific font on your computer, you didn't get to see all their magic fonty goodnes :( So, if you want to get some cute fonts for your blog titles, dates, sidebars, and now even your whole blog post (which I wouldn't recommend cuz it makes your page load slower) head on over and check out her amazing  Blogger Tutorial!


I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You!! for this post. I have been wanting to change my fonts but didn't want to load them on my computer(s)...and like you said, no on else is going to see them!

Again Thanks!!

Amanda said...

Looks great! :)

Alice in Wonderland said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog!
You will just have to look up Dan Seals on Wikipedia, there is bound to be a song that you recognise!
I love different fonts, and I've looked at a few sites, but they make my computer go really slow, or I have to copy them before I print them!!!
So annoying!!!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

awesome - i always wondered where people got that cute stuff from

Connie said...

oh cool!! I don't tinker much... I wish... But anyways. I am going to type up the salsa of truth recipe and send it to you via email. LOVE YOU!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I am addicted to her blog!